CLEANING AND SANITIZING MACHINES IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
The pharmaceutical industry is subject to hygiene regulations with increasingly strict health and safety controls.
The sanitation procedures for labs are meticulous and pharmaceutical companies are constantly looking for safer and more effective cleaning systems. Steam is excellent for removing any type of dirt during the maintenance of machinery and all equipment.
It is an inexpensive solution because it saves large amounts of water and environmentally friendly because it does not require the use of chemical solvents.
Furthermore, steam technology reduces cleaning times by reducing the downtime of machinery and pharmaceutical production lines.
- Some other examples of use include:
- cleaning mechanical parts and electrical panels;
- sanitising ventilation grilles and filters;
- degreasing and polishing fairings and conveyor belts;
- sanitising working areas.